A bit of an unusual situation with drivel - I'm taking over maintenance from Neil McGovern and I've updated various parts of the package during that process. However, to avoid swamping Neil in wishlist [l10n] bugs during the time taken for the BTS etc. to switch over, I'm not sending a call for updated translations at this time, even though most of the current translations are out of date.
drivel is also quiet upstream and although there is an unreleased version in SVN that I will probably package once 2.0.3-4 is in Squeeze, I've checked the upstream po/ and none of the existing translations have been changed in SVN, beyond predictable changes in the line numbers where strings appear. There are a small number of new translations but most of these are also out of date:
I'm pondering whether to join / take over upstream for drivel, at which point it becomes trivial to make a useful call for translations, get all the PO files updated both in the current package and in SVN and then make a fully updated release.
drivel already includes bg.po ca.po cs.po de.po el.po en_CA.po en_GB.po es.po fi.po fr.po ja.po lt.po nb.po ne.po nl.po no.po pa.po pl.po pt.po pt_BR.po ru.po rw.po sq.po sr.po sr@Latn.po sv.po vi.po zh_CN.po zh_TW.po and all of those are out of date.
So don't file i18n bugs against drivel just yet, wait for the call. Thanks.